Urbex Video Thread 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hats off to you for keeping the camera going, even when asked to (wrongfully) by the copper.
Hats off to you also for remaining so calm.
I'd be interested to know if this went any further with the secca, and if anything exciting happened in the cut in the middle? :p

Hats off to you for keeping the camera going, even when asked to (wrongfully) by the copper.
Hats off to you also for remaining so calm.
I'd be interested to know if this went any further with the secca, and if anything exciting happened in the cut in the middle? :p

Nah nothing exciting happened in the cut really. Just got fondled...erm I mean frisked :D and also had my details taken. They went to search my bag, but gave up after opening the top and seeing all the crap I'd stuffed in there! I laugh because people keep telling me they would have knocked him out, but in reality in such a situation you just want to de-escalate it. Getting into a scuffle would have been a mistake. I had nothing to hide, so I just waited for the cops to sort it and very nice they were too (the Irish one was condescending though) :)

Handled it well mate.

We had a really similar experience a couple of weeks ago, from a secca that didn't know the law at all.
He threatened to give us a beating, and also attempted to hold us.

Also, cant believe you got pinched by comedian Andy Parsons...
Andy%20Parsons%20Listing_zpscj5kxxi5.jpg

Handled it well mate.

We had a really similar experience a couple of weeks ago, from a secca that didn't know the law at all.
He threatened to give us a beating, and also attempted to hold us.

Also, cant believe you got pinched by comedian Andy Parsons...
Andy%20Parsons%20Listing_zpscj5kxxi5.jpg

Hahahahahaha oh dear ;)

Threatened to give you a beating!? Wtf! Someone's looking to lose their job by the sound of things. That's the only crappy encounter I've had though to be fair. I've been sworn at and had lots of grumpy ones, but they mellow out when I utter a friendly "alright, mate!" and wave :D The standard smile and thumbs up also helps :p

That is crazy. Never been in a situation like that before, I think I might cry, lol.
Handled nicely and good to see videos like this incase I'm ever in this situation :)
Thanks for sharing.

That's just mental slimjim..I reckon he was just grumpy because you disturbed his sleep..

That's just mental slimjim..I reckon he was just grumpy because you disturbed his sleep..

Haha we interrupted his fag break actually :D He was standing there and Conrad was grabbing at me like "Jiiiiiim!!! Jiiiiim!!!" and I just like "Meh, I can't be bothered to run, we're so close to the road - let's just walk past him" :evil:

Ha ha it was quality anyway..loved the way you dealt with it..very good

Le Cercle - France Sept 15

I found this place whilst I was in France visiting family. A strange shaped water tower that was seemingly converted into a nightclub named "Le Cercle" located just off the motorway in Louvroil. I tried to find more information about this location but was unable to find any history about it.

I made a little video covering the area and showing you what was there. I don't have any photos as I can't seem to post pictures on here for some reason but the video is just as good :)

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-sApHqDzM

Hope you enjoy guys :)

GoPro now sorted and back on the scene :D Beats the hell out of trying to use a dSLR for video...

Not the greatest of footage, but short and the festive urbex season is only just kicking off. Everyone is all in one place and with time on their hands! Lots of adventures to be had!

Like I said, should be more escapades coming, with hopefully more interesting footage! :D

Last edited:
The day after I posted it on a popular video site I awoke to an inbox looking like this:
It goes to show the level of hate / ignorance outside of our community!

I took my dosimeter/Geiger counter out to Ibiza & it goes from .1 per hr = normal background to 3-4 in the air so Frequent flyers & pilots get toasted a lot more than you!
Ignorance is blitz on that video site methinks.

The day after I posted it on a popular video site I awoke to an inbox looking like this:

I took my dosimeter/Geiger counter out to Ibiza & it goes from .1 per hr = normal background to 3-4 in the air so Frequent flyers & pilots get toasted a lot more than you!

I use a lovely chrome plugin called "don't read the comments" it's hides them so you can't even see them. On 9/10 websites the comments are toxic, so no point keeping them really.

Lol, yeah check out some of the comments I got on page 1 of this thread! :eek:

The crew has had some spectacular fails in high pressure places recently, so Me and Pb agreed our next explore would be an easy going mooch. With the added fact of having the missus around, this was especially important. She's never been on a proper explore before, so we didn't want to frighten her with grumpy secca encounters or anything. There was a lot of walking involved for very little reward, but we still had a good day. We hit the pub afterwards for burgers and tried to conceal the fact we all had mud on our trousers! Big ups to the Missus, she's a tough old bird and big ups to Pb for providing the comic relief :D Glitchy sound at the end, apologies for that.

Last edited:
Back