Veteran Derelict Places Member coming back to exploring!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutnut

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have been a devout member of Derelict Places for over 10 years now and have been sitting back on the sideline for way too long now and am shaking the dust off my exploring gear!

I am based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex and used to go out exploring a lot with a few folk off here. If any intrepid local explorers fancy getting out and about I am up for hooking up and getting mobile! Luckily I am in the fortunate position of working 4 days a week and have Fridays off every week, so will be using this as an excuse to do something with my free weekday rather than waste it doing menial stuff like shopping...

I drive and have a nice comfy Range Rover Sport that never looks out of place parked up along country lanes whilst infiltrating locations! So if you fancy hoping in the motor with me to get exploring, drop me a PM!

Hola, I just rejoined after many years away (having kids makes you *ahem* responsible :/ )
But looking to fill some time now they're occupied at school.
would be good to catch up sometime as I'm a stone's throw from HH.

Hi folks,

I have been a devout member of Derelict Places for over 10 years now and have been sitting back on the sideline for way too long now and am shaking the dust off my exploring gear!

I am based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex and used to go out exploring a lot with a few folk off here. If any intrepid local explorers fancy getting out and about I am up for hooking up and getting mobile! Luckily I am in the fortunate position of working 4 days a week and have Fridays off every week, so will be using this as an excuse to do something with my free weekday rather than waste it doing menial stuff like shopping...

I drive and have a nice comfy Range Rover Sport that never looks out of place parked up along country lanes whilst infiltrating locations! So if you fancy hoping in the motor with me to get exploring, drop me a PM!
Nice to hear from you, I've recently got back in to it . There seems to be a bit of a veteran renascence on here, but still a few of the greats missing.
Perhaps we need our own little space for us old timers on the forum.
I've also got a Rangie but its an elderly p38, best wishes. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Latest posts

Back