Vinegar Works, Worcester March 2009.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dystopia

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I stalk the fringes of humanity and dwell amongst
I visited with A Man Called Martyn. Whilst we couldn't get access to much above ground, we did get into the huge cellars underneath. We managed to shelter from the rain below ground but getting out was rather slippery and I wound up looking pretty covered in mud. Was quite entertaining to watch people avoid me in town when I went into Maccy D's to use the loo whilst covered in filth. :p

Above ground was what could only be described as the smackhead suite. For junkie standards, the dwellings were rather luxurious boasting a few chairs, mouldy cushions and equally manky sleeping bags, a selection of clothing, ready made food, ample toilet paper and they even had a piece of thick string to ensure that your stay there doesn't end in you falling out of a door leading to nowhere whilst you're off your head. :p

Cobwebs in the window
2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0013.jpg

The exterior of Hotel Smackhead
2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0003.jpg

Lie low whilst you're high in The Smackhead Suite.
2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0006.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0014.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0019.jpg

Obviously looking for the hair of the dog cure. :p
2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0022.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0029.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0033.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0041.jpg

2009_0920vinegarworksworcs0037.jpg

To see the rest of the pics, go here: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/Dystopian_Wanderer/Vinegar Works Worcester 2009/

What is it with smackheads that they have to find the most grotty places to get wasted in?
Is it all that is left for them?
A ruin for a ruin?

nice explore.do you know any history about the place?
A Man Called Martyn put a load up on 28 Days Later regarding the history of the place.

Spacekpunk said:
What is it with smackheads that they have to find the most grotty places to get wasted in?
Is it all that is left for them?
A ruin for a ruin?
I'd imagine that it's simply because they are places where few people tend to go therefore giving them less chance of being discovered by police etc. They are also probably too wasted to keep themselves and their dwellings clean. It's not only the law they have to hide from but other desperate junkies may target them and steal their stuff.

Latest posts

Back