Wandsworth Bridge, Factory/Warehouses, South London

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mate i like your pictures do you where abouts of this building

Thanks for complimenting me on the composure and exposure of the above pictures. To be honest i dont think ive improved much photography wise since then really, but having curious subjects to shoot helps.

Funny enough yes! i do know "where abouts of this building" Whoooo, hold on ............. nope! ive forgotten again. Give me some time, maybe it'll come back.

I wouldn't mind going there again though. So if you find it before i remember, then add the address to this thread.

Oh if you do go be very careful and cautious of the sub-c:section. I mean serious stealth, because if anything goes tits up it will seriously be in the part that contains that sub-c:section and if zatits go up and stay up, you may find them and yourself suspended in a load of really messy milkytyposhit that you will find very hard to get out of so don't go alone, just in case. This does depend on weather or not you know where it is within the building and also if your prepared enough to deal with it when it arises. Just a word of caution, but seriously don't let that put you off.

Many thanks, once again and good luck.

Last edited:
No, it's not Blue Circle. The land is owned by Tesco. It was actually Kops Brewery first then later Convoys general foodstuffs.

I'm also wondering when Fulham moved to south of the river?!?!? I live in Hammersmith & Fulham borough, and it's very much North of the river thank you very much!
Hi, I know I`m replying to a thread from years ago and the place is now apartments but I thought you would like to know what the building was used for when I used to work there 1986-1991. Most of these buildings were used as the warehouse and delivery service for a company called The Reject Shop (No longer in business), Their offices were in a small office block to the right (Wandsworth Bridge side) and that building was owned by RMC (Ready Mixed Concrete). The Reject shop used 6 of the warehouse spaces on the ground floor and all of the warehouses above were empty and unused.

Hi, I know I`m replying to a thread from years ago and the place is now apartments but I thought you would like to know what the building was used for when I used to work there 1986-1991. Most of these buildings were used as the warehouse and delivery service for a company called The Reject Shop (No longer in business), Their offices were in a small office block to the right (Wandsworth Bridge side) and that building was owned by RMC (Ready Mixed Concrete). The Reject shop used 6 of the warehouse spaces on the ground floor and all of the warehouses above were empty and unused.
Ok and what about the electricity substation futher up Townmead Road by the first roundabout? Strange how no one has touched it yet..

Latest posts

Back