Quantcast

Wanted: Wiki contributors.

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, after the resounding yes to the idea of a wiki in the poll I ran a few weeks ago I started work on putting something together for you to use, some of you may have noticed it appearing and disappearing as I tested it. It's now almost ready for launching with just a few more bugs to iron out, so it seems like the time to start looking for contributors.

The Wiki is not intended to have anything to do with urbex or the act of urbex, it's intended as a place to document places that have either dissapeared or will be demolished in the future through research and photography. It is also not intended to replace the forums or visit reports, but rather as a place to bring all the information together in one place so that it's in one manageable coherant document rather than across 10s of threads.

It is also intended to be much more in depth than the average visit report, with much more referenced research and information.

So for example the Severalls 'then and now' thread would make a great wiki article, as would an article on a section of WW2 defence line, or an article detailing the history of a theatre etc.

If you feel you have something to contribute to the Wiki please PM me and we can take it from there.

I will also be looking for wiki editors to oversee the development of the Wiki, but I'm not sure how to manage that yet so if you have any ideas then please let me know.

Last edited:

Sectionate

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I will also be looking for wiki editors to oversee the development of the wiki, but I'm not sure how to manage that yet so if you have any ideas then please let me know.

It would be time consuming, but each entry ade into the wiki should have a reference...it would give accurate information, but take a while for an entry to appear...

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Could those that are interested in contributing or helping out with the wiki please PM me so I can add you to the wiki development forum?

Cheers :)