Watchmaker's Cottage - Northamptonshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they have closed their flick account.
heres my report from this place Watchmakers House (pic heavy)
Thanks a lot - I have just had a long look at the photos. So much history: the typewriter, the lifting trolley with the rack mechanism, the model ship made from an animal horn, the toolset, even the art deco lampshade. Another time capsule. I've attached a photo of the same model typewriter.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 06-02-21 at 12.10 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 06-02-21 at 12.10 PM.PNG
    875.9 KB · Views: 90
Thanks a lot - I have just had a long look at the photos. So much history: the typewriter, the lifting trolley with the rack mechanism, the model ship made from an animal horn, the toolset, even the art deco lampshade. Another time capsule. I've attached a photo of the same model typewriter.

Yeah is was quite a nice place. Gone now im afraid, was bulldozed into its own pool.
I loved the outlook from this place & it was structurally quite sound so a real shame it got flattened

Yeah is was quite a nice place. Gone now im afraid, was bulldozed into its own pool.
I loved the outlook from this place & it was structurally quite sound so a real shame it got flattened
At least those who saw the cottage had the pleasure of looking through what was there - and taking the photos to show others what had been left to see and to appreciate. "It is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all."

Latest posts

Back