Woodpecker Inn, Ivybridge, June 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shame this has gone i went to look at this place a few days ago to only find a pile of rocks where it used to be.

Demo'd a few months back, think I may've been one of the last to get in before it went

They were prepping it in December when I went as upstairs was piled up in the centre of the building & several large holes had been drilled in the walls!

woooh glad to see what it looks like inside now. i CANT believe i actually had a meal in that place a long time ago when i was up and running :) a tasty roast lol
good pics :)

3 out of 4 explores with scrub.

This place has been closed since i've move down here.
Dont know why or when.

i've recced this site a couple of times and was all ways put off by its location, right next to the A38.
any one who has travelled or will travel down to Plymouth will see this place.

couple of months ago it got boarded up, bout a week later it there was graffiti over the pub and on the boards.
it was time to stop and find away in and way in we found.

this is the only site that me and scrub has done that has almost made us vomit, there is fridges and frezers of left over food that is rotting. i'm surprised it can't get up and walk around. the smell from the chest freezers made us gag. rotting food, flys and out of date beer. great :)

enjoy the pics.

View attachment 16157

Its a huddadadada
View attachment 16158

View attachment 16159

View attachment 16160

Someone worked at this place with a bad BO problem, there is tins of linx every where.
View attachment 16161

The only thing that is really left is kiddies toys.
View attachment 16162

View attachment 16163

View attachment 16164

View attachment 16165

Stella?
View attachment 16166

View attachment 16167

View attachment 16168

This is where it starts to get gross
View attachment 16169

View attachment 16170

View attachment 16171

Yup, thats a pie!!
View attachment 16172

View attachment 16173

View attachment 16174

View attachment 16175

Power any one?
View attachment 16176

Hi
I owned this place from 1997 to 2000 I bought it from Bill Glass and was in a bad way ,spent lots on the building and kitchen,we had a good first year but trade declined not a lot of local support
I moved back to Dorset was managing a pub in Christchurch and seen it advertised for sale at £500,000
The place drained money ,gas and electric £3000 a quarter ,new owner spent about a year doing alterations but obviously didnt work

Thanks for posting, looks like someone did a moonlight flit? or was it just SoEP (Someone Else's Problem!)

Latest posts

Back