The Mill was built in 1829. A fine cloth manufacturer was founded at the mill in 1919. The mill closed in 1974, but was re-opened in 1976. Currently the Chimney stack has been demolished along with an outer building. Now a classic car renovation company uses one of the upper floors to the rear of the Mill.
› See more like: Cloth Manufacturing Mill - Huddersfield - Jan 17