Clockhouse Brickworks - March 2015

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LulaTaHula

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Clockhouse Brickworks was closed by the owners - Hanson - in 2009 because of the economic downturn and the slump in house-building. There was talk at the time of closure about the possibility of the brick factory reopening using the same facilities but clearly that hasn't happened!

We were surprised by the relative tidiness of the site, given its proximity to the main road and its length of time sitting abandoned. There is security on site so this may have something to do with it, although the gentleman who spotted us on our way out wasn't bothered enough to actually speak to us! He merely followed us to the path and watched us get in the car!

Visited with CovertUrbex, with information from stu8fish - thanks to both!

image001_zpsmvxtzdwl.png

image002_zpsflsvw6do.png

image003_zpsmzeh6lx4.png

image004_zps7rtryhed.png

image005_zps42nupkve.png

image006_zpshhadav5i.png

image007_zpskiiw26bx.png

image008_zpsot3eozub.png

image009_zpsf1cp8jmq.png

image010_zpspqjs9gtw.png

image011_zpsvinmzcsc.png

image012_zpszijfdzpe.png

image013_zpsadqpnegh.png

Last edited:
Nice pictures. It's a great explore, went there last week. Managed to avoid security though despite spending almost 3 hours inside.

Nice pics, we went there today....as Stufish said, so much going on was hard to focus on what to shoot....will post a report at some stage but feeling that I should of gone for the close ups like you I think!!

Latest posts

Back