Nkps 1100 belgium tour..."the dark side"

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja Kitten

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
NKPS WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU ALL ABOARD THE 1100 MILE BELGIUM TOUR..IN DARKNESS...:zombie

With 62 hours on Belgium turf and 15 locations to do the was not time for much sleep..everything on our list had to be done so some of our adventures were undergone in the dark..

To kick off we hit the horror labs..i really thought that PS was well sound with the driving considering he crashed the mushy pea twice last time:eek: but how wrong was I....I looked up and hes gripping the stearing wheel transfixed on the road ahead..or should I say the tram line:eek: ..I cover my eyes as he straddles the tracks that all have at least 3 ft pot holes inside them....I would of liked to of said I had confidence in his driving abilities but after this stunt I have my doubts...anyways we turned a corner and the labs loomed before us....

HERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY.....

lpp_zpsb31e1157.jpg

zz_zps12add78e.jpg

kii_zps93239c96.jpg

jjkl_zps079f30de.jpg

THE CRYPT

sds_zpsb0cbd840.jpg

sddd_zps9daa1d28.jpg

VILLA HECTOR....

sss_zps3b6acfbf.jpg

urir_zps1431808b.jpg

ddd_zpsec5dda96.jpg

dasasd_zps40d7e15f.jpg

Monsieur HECTOR HIMSELF...

nmmmnm_zps11fefa3a.jpg

Offfffffffffff we zoom ........

sdee_zps0b81cb3b.jpg

To the very lovely "Hotel Tapioca"

saa_zps4fc0ae02.jpg

dss_zpsd0893e43.jpg

dsfg_zps52a86b37.jpg

dkkl_zpse06b5df5.jpg

dssss_zpsc05be143.jpg

nitey nite all...

kjjj_zpsf3b679ab.jpg

That's it for now peeps hope you enjoyed some of our adventure..ive used both our pics in the mix...​

Latest posts

Back