The Sparrow Mansion - October 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UEP-Wales

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Sparrow Mansion

The Sparrow Mansion has such an interesting yet tragic history behind it but in order to protect this beautiful building, it's one that I am not prepared to tell, I am sure you understand and respect this decision. I hope one day The Sparrow Mansion will be restored to it's former glory!

Visited with Priority 7 and UE-OMJ, outstanding company I must add!

SparrowMansion-01.jpg

SparrowMansion-02.jpg

SparrowMansion-03.jpg

SparrowMansion-04.jpg

SparrowMansion-05.jpg

SparrowMansion-06.jpg

SparrowMansion-07.jpg

SparrowMansion-08.jpg

SparrowMansion-09.jpg

SparrowMansion-10.jpg

SparrowMansion-11.jpg

SparrowMansion-12.jpg

SparrowMansion-13.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Well this is a tricky one, the day was foggy ALL day so external shots of the buildings were hopeless, but I still feel that I need to include them or the report wouldnt feel complete. Here's a few photos to add to Urban-SW's report...

Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

A great day out :)

Last edited:
Nice shots guys! P7, come on and put us to shame with some more pics! ;)

It was a great day, 3 locations, no failures just really good exploring, couldn't ask for anything more!

Awesome shots all of ya!
The algae covered pond looks like one youd find 'the hard way'
Loving the stairs too!

Wowser on the sets of images lads sterling job, I think the mist adds a lot to the atmosphere here and probably gave you soom invaluable cover too ;), we were gonna head here after our near arresting time at that other place you went but thought better of it in case things went pear shaped, whats behind the secret door?

Wowser on the sets of images lads sterling job, I think the mist adds a lot to the atmosphere here and probably gave you soom invaluable cover too ;), we were gonna head here after our near arresting time at that other place you went but thought better of it in case things went pear shaped, whats behind the secret door?

Defo, the fog really helped with getting us there.

Behind the secret door... sod all! It's just a hidden door to the room behind which you can get to by walking through the next room anyway :mrgreen: Bit of a disappointment really.

Latest posts

Back