Finally! Saint Joseph's Seminary Upholland June 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say? You guys really know how much hard work and persistence pays off! Absolutely awesome explore by the looks of it. What I wouldn't give to see something in this same league!
Props to you all. Fantastic write-up too Mars. I really do get excited when I see there's a new report from one of you guys.

Edit: It took me a second look to realise the Adolf reference, aha!

Stunning sets from you all of an equally stunning place.

Love the processing too.

I always think that it will be hard for you all to match your last reports as they are such quality but you never stop amazing us all. Looking forward to your next ones ;)

Interesting that this, like some other seminaries, has an observatory. Quite what that has to do with the training of future priests I have no idea - nonetheless, it is not an uncommon feature. As I recall, Gallileo got into serious trouble with the Catholic church for daring to suggest that the Earth was not the centre of the solar system OR universe, and that it travelled around the sun, rather than the other way round. He attempted to prove his theories to the Pope using his telescope, which the Pope described as an "instrument of evil".... before promptly building observatories into seminaries! Strange old world, eh?

Latest posts

Back