Hubbell Electronics Factory, Kempston, Bedfordshire Pt.2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swagernova

Reaction score
Hi people, I saw an opening in one of the photos i took first time around, I found said opening and got in, barely fitting my 6'1 self through this tiny window - and smashing my head into the window frame first time around, which still hurts after sleeping it off - place is covered in pigeons, alive and dead, stepped on a few skeletons which is disgusting feeling and its worse when your head doesnt really know what to do with itself, the floor was covered in bird poo too. I didnt manage to get much because my friend pussied out and I didnt fully trust the stairs to the office which could have been actually worth it. Scratched my back massively on the way out through said window, won't be going through windows that small again. First photo is the cement in a different room downstairs which is what made me not trust the first set of stairs, the second stairs were wooden which i really should have taken a photo of but adrenaline sort of took over my head space.
Bit of a poor few first posts but theres more to come trust the process, Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 20231217_151256.jpg
    20231217_151256.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20231217_151131.mp4
    16.5 MB
Yep as prev stated I wouldnt of bothered u could see its completely empty but fair play for doing it.
I guess that means the cameras dont work too lol

Yep as prev stated I wouldnt of bothered u could see its completely empty but fair play for doing it.
I guess that means the cameras dont work too lol
No the cameras are on the other buildings, next time u say its not worth it i think ill listen ive still got a massive lump on my head

Back