St Davids Hotel

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigtip

Reaction score
St Davids Hotel Harlech was built in 1910 five storeys with a basement.
In 1922 the interior was destroyed by fire hurriedly rebuilt with some additions but to a lower standard and quality.
Closed down in 2008 and is do to be redeveloped at some point, approval was given in 2009 but still standing for now if in a poor state more info can be found on wikipedia.
This is my first go at this so hope its ok it can only get better.
IMG_6528 by bigtip72, on Flickr
IMG_6514 by bigtip72, on Flickr
IMG_6510 by bigtip72, on Flickr
IMG_6507 by bigtip72, on Flickr
IMG_6500 by bigtip72, on Flickr
IMG_6502 by bigtip72, on Flickr

No as I was on holiday with the wife and my 2 young daughters but hoping to get into some others with my brother soon.

PAssed this loads of times and wondered what it would be like, from other reports have seen its uber trashes inside , but curiousity and all that will see me in here, could not do it before as always passed it on hols and stuff but a purposeful roadtrip to here and rather secret island house are in order.

PAssed this loads of times and wondered what it would be like, from other reports have seen its uber trashes inside , but curiousity and all that will see me in here, could not do it before as always passed it on hols and stuff but a purposeful roadtrip to here and rather secret island house are in order.

Road trip ,thats what i was thinking with a side dish of beach :)

Road trip ,thats what i was thinking with a side dish of beach :)

Yeah yeah definately and FREE Port Merion too haha altho I doubt we'd get chance fit it all in, there's this place St. David's . Secret I House , what else you got in mind?

Shame you can't make the B Woods toneeeet and in the morning those pair of Manors by the sea :)

Latest posts

Back