Whitchurch Hospital, South Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely brilliant report that. Great write up and awesome pics. Sound a nightmare regarding the police, great to here you where straight back at it :)

Excellent post - who doesn't love a bit of peeling paint ! History on this place has been well documented, thanks for sharing. Sucks big time about you getting a 'rough' time, lets hope it doesn't happen again to yourself or anyone else for that matter !!

Excellent post - who doesn't love a bit of peeling paint ! History on this place has been well documented, thanks for sharing. Sucks big time about you getting a 'rough' time, lets hope it doesn't happen again to yourself or anyone else for that matter !!

Cheers Bonjo!

From what I have heard, security has tightened up a little but I haven't been there myself recently too see. I've heard from a few others that they have a bad attitude but nothing to the extent that I did in September... probably just my luck lol!

Back