Worksop Manor House

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanExplore

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to my first post; Worksop manor house! Worksop Manor is a Grade I listed 18th-century country house in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. It stands in one of the four contiguous estates in the Dukeries area of Nottinghamshire.

The building is constructed in 2 and 3 storeys of ashlar with hipped slate roofs. The house forms a quadrangle approximately 25 bays wide by 14 bays deep.

Unfortunately I couldn't get inside or even very close for that matter :(.

I made my way over the public fieldy and as soon as i entered private land the farmer was on to me, he followed me back across the field and tried to hide behind a tree until i was gone (see images).

Enjoy looking at the magnificent work building so few people are aware exists.

Dean
(urban Explore)

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post; Worksop manor house! Worksop Manor is a Grade I listed 18th-century country house in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. It stands in one of the four contiguous estates in the Dukeries area of Nottinghamshire.

The building is constructed in 2 and 3 storeys of ashlar with hipped slate roofs. The house forms a quadrangle approximately 25 bays wide by 14 bays deep.

Unfortunately I couldn't get inside or even very close for that matter :(.

I made my way over the public fieldy and as soon as i entered private land the farmer was on to me, he followed me back across the field and tried to hide behind a tree until i was gone (see images).

Enjoy looking at the magnificent work building so few people are aware exists.

Dean
(urban Explore)

Anyone know how to attach pictures??!!

Latest posts

Back