2 Menai Strait Manors, don't Plas me by : June 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was here only sunday :) live not far .... i remember when people lived there, my college bus smashed into the back of a ferrari right outside the main fence! also.... history on the large tree missing a huge portion of bark.... my hubbys doing.... bit of a motorbike accident years ago!! great pics and love the report lol

was here only sunday :) live not far .... i remember when people lived there, my college bus smashed into the back of a ferrari right outside the main fence! also.... history on the large tree missing a huge portion of bark.... my hubbys doing.... bit of a motorbike accident years ago!! great pics and love the report lol

Cheers for the extra info and your kind comments, hope he didnt get injured sounds a bit rough that!

lol no injuries!! both house were to be hotels and restaurants but the cash ran out and both were then left dormant and put back on the market...asking price of 3.5 million!! haaaa dont think they will ever be sold!

That is some really nice processing on the pics, not overly done at all! Looks a fab wee explore!

luv the shots, great tiled flooring and gold switches...as usual processin spot on, ur good at finding these kinda places, lucky bugga:mrgreen:

Fantastic shots as always,
They must have reborded all this up in the last couple of months as it was so secure we wouldnt have got in without ripping boards off.

Great place though.

Latest posts

Back