A Scottish School, Scotland May '09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG... I used to go to this school to.....1979 !!!

....such a shame to see it in this way...... will be trying to get my own set of nostalgic pics if i can.....:(

OMG... I used to go to this school to.....1979 !!!

....such a shame to see it in this way...... will be trying to get my own set of nostalgic pics if i can.....:(

Yep its a shame, i was one of the school janitors there back in 2000 its was a bit of a dump back then because fife council was'nt spending the money on the place due to the new school up the road

I always liked the self contained flat on the top floor for having a fly fag :) i even asked to move in but as the school was old and had no automatic fire detection system that was a no no

yeh nice pictures:) i hope the find a use for the building as it is nicer that the majority of 60-70 souless schools the plastic PFi builds are replacing just now.

It did lack the only feature that a school needs- windows you can stare out of. I notice that the new schools seem to be similarly lacking.

A couple of the people from this visit have asked me what it looks like now. The answer is a bit like this...

I couldn't really get a view from across the road because the traffic was nose to tail as far as the eye could see.

More on Flickr. Externals only. I've seen inside and I didn't like it. ;)

NIce pics looks like a great site to explore - only thing worrying me is the increasing numbers of fire extinguishers do you think they were following you? :lol:

Went past this site today (dropping the girlfriend off at uni for her first day). The roads were absolutely hoachin' with new students, golf fans and old folk :(

yep this was my old school too,can still remember big dave galloway the depute rector swirling down the corridors in his black cape shouting YOU BOY!!!!!

Back