Abandoned House In Essex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anybody help me out with a flash earth link to this place pppllleeeaaasseee i cant find it lol

visited this yesterday pic's to follow shortly i've lost cable to connect to comp....only taken on my fone so pic's won't be that good :)

That a great old house. If I had it I'd keep a lot of the old stuff.

This place has been empty for at least twenty years. My brother in law looked into trying to buy it back in the early eighties but could not find anyone who claimed ownership.

Recently discovered this house on a camping trip. Was hidden in dense overgrowth and quite a challenge to get into because of it. Inside was falling apart the upstairs had sections of floor missing so we had to tread carefully. There was little to no vandalism which was a good pointand the house is well worth a look at. I dont know if anyone knows this place at all.

View attachment 249

View attachment 250

View attachment 251

View attachment 252

View attachment 253
Was this on the way to Mersea island? If so I have been wanting that house for over 40 years. I’d love to know if it’s for sale.

Back