Abandoned Village, South Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The powerstation own the site.

The lands worth more to them than the buildings.

Buildings keep getting demolished / burned down.

The security guards don't care about people smashing the place.

We think they're slowly doing an on-the-sly insurance jobby so they can clear the site without having to hire demo crews. Especially seeing that the so far burned buildings were the asbestos-clad ones, notoriously pricey to demolish properly under regulations.

Nuff said.

lets hope if they build houses on this place they keep at least the old church and renovate it up.

Great pics.

Directions??

hey guys i'm new on here and new to the exploring side of things. as this place is quite near where i live could anyone provide some simple direction or what to type into a sat nav?
many thanks
Pontylad

hey guys i'm new on here and new to the exploring side of things. as this place is quite near where i live could anyone provide some simple direction or what to type into a sat nav?
many thanks
Pontylad

I doubt it, you're kinda expected to find your own way around, particularly as someone who is new to this site. We've got no idea who you are and what your intentions may be.

Awesome work there, I think I'm due over that way for work in November - might have to try and make it across to the site.

Back