Animal test centre building. Derbyshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to all about the wobbly video I was using my sports action cam rather than my camcorder. I'll rig up a body/shoulder/helmet mounting for a more 'first person' type view of my splores.

Keep out, neither the Jesus of exploring nor maker of good videos. LOL, thanks for your comments, much room for improvement methinks.

Keep out, neither the Jesus of exploring nor maker of good videos. LOL, thanks for your comments, much room for improvement methinks.

You're getting a fair bit of stick, including some from me, but you seem man enough to take it on the chin.

Get that helicopter vid shot and I'll be the first to say "well done" on doing a first for this place:)

My mother always said that if you have nothing nice to say then you shouldn`t speak at all...

She`s a clever woman my mum... keepout don`t let anyone who thinks they are superior to you change what you do or why you do anything...do what YOU want how YOU want to do it...

If anyone doesn`t like his threads then just don`t read them...

But don`t hang around at that house or you`ll get trouble....And it isn`t very interesting...It was biult just before the vivisection people took over the farm and biuldings next door and has never been lived in really...As thompski says it`s actually boring inside anyway.

Without naming anywhere specific is this house on a B road heading out towards the M1?, it looks very similar to a place i passed a few times in the car when i was little before the A road was built - if it is, that has been derelict since the 1980s - its somewhere that i wanted to buy and live in when i was about 8!!!!:)

Yeah that`ll be the place...I actually can`t figure out why they don`t demo it...They will never sell it.

Latest posts

Back