Bessingham Manor - Norfolk - August 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nettles were 6ft easily! Took 3 days for my skin to stop burning! Bastard things well worth it though. Amazing place inside pleanty of pics to follow soon

Lol, I went in winter so not sure why everyone's banging on about nettles :p
I got an excellent pic of Black Shuck giving a performance on that organ somewhere :mrgreen:

Hopefully the people who repurpose the materials will be able to retain part of the structure as originally built. Having moved an organ before, I can vouch for why it's still there. So Heavy!!!

I actually live down the road.

I actually live down the road from here, been meaning to go for ever :L

It would be interesting to know what those papers said on the chair and if they were dated. Great place by the looks of it.

It would be interesting to know what those papers said on the chair and if they were dated. Great place by the looks of it.

The newspaper inside the drawing room was 1972, but there are bits of newspapers all over the house.... :)

The newspaper inside the drawing room was 1972, but there are bits of newspapers all over the house.... :)

Cheers Bonesout, there's something about reading old newspapers. Found some under the floorboards of my parents house dating back to the 30's when the houses were built. It's just fascinating for me :)

Latest posts

Back