Bessingham Manor - November 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fella, thought I recognised one of the masks, as you were heading towards the house, myself and my fiance and our mate were then leaving, after my 2nd visit, haven't got to grips with uploading pictures yet so haven't left a report, we didn't venture upwards due to both me and my mate being "hefty". Nice pics though. Gimme a shout next time your exploring.

Cheers

Hello fella, thought I recognised one of the masks, as you were heading towards the house, myself and my fiance and our mate were then leaving, after my 2nd visit, haven't got to grips with uploading pictures yet so haven't left a report, we didn't venture upwards due to both me and my mate being "hefty". Nice pics though. Gimme a shout next time your exploring.

Cheers

Yup, it was good to see you guys :)

Perfect timing, I wonder what you would have thought of us walking in on you with our props on and your party with your props off :lol:

Cheers

I echo Bones statements and hope you managed to get some great shots !!

Thanks again to those who have commented :mrgreen:

Haha. With the farmer being so close we would have shit it. We did get some good shots but I have still to master the art of report writing. Besides, it's been done so much we captured nothing that hasn't already been done.

Back