Broadlaw Pumps

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics Sausage, with those crumbling bricks it looks like the whole thing is going to roll off in a indiana jones sort of fashion:)

Cool pics Sausage, with those crumbling bricks it looks like the whole thing is going to roll off in a indiana jones sort of fashion:)

I don't think it would take much to be honest! It's over the hedge from a main road and would only take a knock from a car to send it on it's way. Imagine that though - full of water and rolling down the hill towards the farm. :eek:

Started off with a "Gat" pistol, on to Model 15 Diana then Webley Ranger and finally BSA Airsporter.

Everyone had a knife of some sort but nobody got stabbed!

Almost forgot, no ASBO's, thick ear off the local bobby, (and anyone else who felt you needed one).

Engineer you are right, we all had kniives, mine being a bone handled sheath knife but we never stabbed anyone. Used it to play "stickie" in tree trunks and cut turnips outta peoples gardens on moonlit nights etc. Dad still has an original BSA Airsporter from the '60s in great nick, we were using it recently to shoot a renegade rat in his garden.

I had a GAT...used to fire it at targets in the bedroom it was so crap. Couldn't ecven dent cardboard ha!

Sorry Sausage, blatant thread hijack:)

Latest posts

Back