Cane Hill Development

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as soon as ebbas goes...west park is next on the hit list....so probably a while....but i just thought....as soon as the selhurst/crystal palace transmitter goes...will be a good climb :D

yeah, well - don't believe everything those guards tell you. once, me, mr bones and a few others asked what would become of battersea power station. to which the reply came: cinema with loads of screens, a club, a restaurant, bit of retail and park. well it's still derelict and nowt has become of it so far...
the same goes with the hill - it's gonna be 'standing' for some time yet. they've even got to work out what to do with the medium secure unit that's next door. not to mention the asbestos as others have said. i've always been convinced that the place will be cheeper to clear up once most of it falls in on itself. i doubt work will actually start next year and won't until the epsom cluster is finally done as those buildings are in better condition. work will commence, but not for a good couple of years i suspect!

battersea was supposed to have a chimney made into a restaurant or something....battersea has just had planning permission denied on many occasions......but yer cane hill has got a year left easy i would say.....

Latest posts

Back