Chaos Manor

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the owner jeremy was still living in the house even in the state its in now when he was having rave partys he just put tape across some of the doors as parts of the house were unsafe then , here is a short video (not mine ) this is the night of the last party and when most of the damage happend
shortly after the lead was nicked from the roof causing the staircase to collapse , the grand piano at the bottom of the stairs will probably get flatend when the next bit falls on it ,
the middle section inbetween the upper floors also holds a secret if you can find the way into it ;)

Hi! Jeremy didn’t own the house, his parents did and when his father died his mum didn’t want him to inherit the house, so instead he squatted there, held parties and trashed it. I live VERY close by and can confirm that the new owners do have plans. Such a shame that it’s in the state it is though, I imagine it was once very beautiful.

Back