Chemiewerk, Germany - December 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well one of main problems which I had in Poland was general lack of clinics and hospitals which were able to accept me because of my foreign insurance. Unfortunately, there are not to may places in the country, which will be able to help you if you are not from Poland. It is sad but I only managed to find one such place. An American Clinic in Wilanow, where foreigners can use without problems medical care, having insurance only from their own country. Besides, there are no problems with communication, because the staff is multilingual. In addition, at theplace, each patient receives their own tutor who accompanies him throughout the process of treatment or rehabilitation.

Well one of main problems which I had in Poland was general lack of clinics and hospitals which were able to accept me because of my foreign insurance. Unfortunately, there are not to may places in the country, which will be able to help you if you are not from Poland. It is sad but I only managed to find one such place. An American Clinic in Wilanow, where foreigners can use without problems medical care, having insurance only from their own country. Besides, there are no problems with communication, because the staff is multilingual. In addition, at theplace, each patient receives their own tutor who accompanies him throughout the process of treatment or rehabilitation.

What's that got to do with the Chemiewerk which is in Germany? Get a European health insurance card. I've used it on one occasion and flashing it about got me a checked out by a doctor and meds prescribed in a local hospital. You're pretty much done if you don't speak at least some lingo in Poland though.

Yeah, that's a bit far off topic even for me, anyway slimjim couldn't risk living in a country without a convenient fracture clinic

Something about an out the blue detailed comment on international health treatment is pretty amusing :p

WOW WHAT A BIZAAR PLACE!!!:)

Great images guys! I can see why this place has been used as a film set, such a strange environment, the fog and grey sky really suits the mood of the place.

Fantastic report!

Back