Cherry Knowle Asylum, Sunderland. Look what they've done to the organ! PIC INTENSIVE.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dived the Köln and the Burmmer, have you dived any of them?

so i better take my canon balls back to plymouth then hay;)

Who's a naughty naughty kitten then! Yeah, dived all the Scapa wrecks a few times EXCEPT the Markgraf. Have you looked at our dive photo pages too? They're all from when we started again in 2006.

The only thing that I can think that I'm guilty of this over is marbles.

I love marbles. I seem to have a bloodhound's nose for them. I see a marble languishing in the corner of some old yard and I have to save it. I have a jar full in the shed and when I find a marble I return it to it's "brothers".

I know, I have issues.

CK is gone now so a set of keys poking out of the detritus should be saved.

I'm just glad we did it when we did. There was a serious number of buildings gone even then and it was a bit dodgy getting in but well worth the effort in retrospect. I'm astounded that this posting keeps "rising from the ashes" phoenix style!

Regarding taking stuff, I agree with everyone's sentiments, especially regarding the keys as clearly they were just so much "back fill". But where do you stop if you "liberate" items from a site? I don't have an answer to that but I hope everyone agrees with me that there's no room at all in Derelict Places for the kind of things that went on recently in another forum resulting in the comment, "28dayslooter" being daubed on a wall somewhere we explored... :mad:

Who's a naughty naughty kitten then! Yeah, dived all the Scapa wrecks a few times EXCEPT the Markgraf. Have you looked at our dive photo pages too? They're all from when we started again in 2006.

i havent no..where do i find them? did you ever dive Wookey Hole?

i havent no..where do i find them? did you ever dive Wookey Hole?

No we didn't sadly. Would have been great! I can remember them diving Wookey in Siebe Gorman standard rigs back when I was like 6 or something, you know, the old brass hard hats? I tried one in 1982 but only in a tank of water, not in open water. Wookey I thought was only for cave diving clubs?

You can see our diving pics by following the link below on our signature. Unfortunately they are all post 2006 so there's no Scapa - we did a trip one Easter, 2007 I think it was, but the weather was attrocious and the water very murky so we got no pix. If the link fails I'll give you an alternative...

http://www.jarrelook.co.uk/Diving/Diving_index_page/index.html

M and T :)

No we didn't sadly. Would have been great! I can remember them diving Wookey in Siebe Gorman standard rigs back when I was like 6 or something, you know, the old brass hard hats? I tried one in 1982 but only in a tank of water, not in open water. Wookey I thought was only for cave diving clubs?

You can see our diving pics by following the link below on our signature. Unfortunately they are all post 2006 so there's no Scapa - we did a trip one Easter, 2007 I think it was, but the weather was attrocious and the water very murky so we got no pix. If the link fails I'll give you an alternative...

http://www.jarrelook.co.uk/Diving/Diving_index_page/index.html

M and T :)

oooo il hae a peep..yes i think it is for cave diving clubs..but they do open day dives and courses as long as qualified to a certain level..dive leader and above i beleive.. but dont quote me on that, may of changed now..,,oh and the pic i just got! he he! all i can say is what a stunner!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back