Chichester High School for Girls

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectionate

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
No, i wasn't being a perv :p

Not much history on this one, but half has been demo'd to make way for a complex next door. The school moved a mile or so down the road to a new campus...

First thing we saw, the Dining Hall
DSC_5414.png

The big hall bit and its skylight
DSC_5429.png

DSC_5422.png

Not the shitter (they were in use :eek: ) but the rows of wash basin, with running water(ish). Anyone else used to put their finger over the tap and spray the person next to them?
DSC_5439.png

And the 'goods inwards' part
DSC_54381.png

Now for the good shit, the science labs...still with displays on the wall and the etchings on the desk "i hate my life and want to kill myself" :D
DSC_5452.png

DSC_5472.png

DSC_5453.png

Writing on the board
DSC_5461.png

DSC_5459.png

A-Level field trip
DSC_5493.png

And an old test paper
DSC_5484.png

Top explore...

Last edited:
very cool, I love seeing the school pictures...love the basin shot, all poised ready for a spot of mass hand washing:mrgreen:

Considering it is sitting in the middle of a large town, it was barely untouched inside...the only odd thing was that one of the desks had been removed.

Wonderful.
The blackboard....does it say 'love your tit'?

Yeah I thought that too! How bizarre? Unless the lady in question genuinley had a cracking pair. On the other hand, it does say 'tit' as in singular, so perhaps one was nice and the other wasn't or something?
Nice pics anyhow, love the scence labs! Must be strange going back into an old school.

Looks likea very cool explore. How big is it? And can we have some shots from the new site too? ;)

(I'm only asking because you said there was A-Level stuff. Give it a miss if it's full of 14 year old!)

Latest posts

Back