Dance Academy, Plymouth - March 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
millenium been done by a few of us ! check using the search button

Yeap, ive been into Millenium. Was interesting to get in, tho sadly that way has now been sealed. New owners have sealed the place right up. I think they're just going to sit on it till the land value increases with the new Millbay developement, then flog it on.

Some fantastic shots there man.. even if it looks nothing like it..lol!

used to spend many an hour bopping away in there in the eighties! :mrgreen:

I was a regular on a Saturday night back in the 80s, fantastic building inside and out, shame its just standing there rotting :(
Would be good to have another look :)

Yeap, ive been into Millenium. Was interesting to get in, tho sadly that way has now been sealed. New owners have sealed the place right up. I think they're just going to sit on it till the land value increases with the new Millbay developement, then flog it on.

I very much doubt they will be able to clear the site for development as it is one of the few timber framed cinema/concert halls left in the country. The Luftwaffe and their incendiaries put an end to many of them. Lets just hope it doesn't go the same way as Zoom and "mysteriously" catch on fire!

Back