Denbigh April 2012..My last time....

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this place is one of the all time best,doesnt look mutch diffrnt to when i was there two yearsago. security bloke is a madman from the storys i have known, but lucky we didnt get cought. love this place. nice report. nurses quarters look quite intact compared to the rest of the place,could be interesting.

Great stuff, well done :) are they knocking more of the buildings down, or just re-doing the roof(s)? We (me and 3 others) went in '09 and I was rather quite disappointed to not run into Beardy, his dog or his cronies!

Good comprehensive set of photos this! Sounds like a fun game of cat and mouse now that it's a proper team rather than an abusive misguided dog owner :mrgreen:

Great stuff, well done :) are they knocking more of the buildings down, or just re-doing the roof(s)? We (me and 3 others) went in '09 and I was rather quite disappointed to not run into Beardy, his dog or his cronies!

hi jimbo

its a funny mix there, they have knocked alot down and seen to be stripping the insides put..ide imagine from looking at the plans they intend to keep some of her shell and rebuild inside it, as large areas are being propped up with scaffolding leaving just the outsidewalls...large piles of her bricks and stone have been sorted and stockpiled too..and the tump of crushed concrete is massive thats on site..as some of her is listed ide say this is why they are doing it..hope i have helped.:)

We was here 2 weeks ago but only went to the staff building where the "Britains most haunted" "devil rooms" are, still got to put my piks up am getting a bit lazy with my reports hopelessly behind with em, we had an helicopter overhead on our way out so made a big show of taking external shots of the place to try and relay we were only taking photos and it lingered over for us for too long i thought so we made our way off site and it eventually flew off.

Was tempted to take another look at the main building but it was very busy with builders and co.

Great report and imagery its ace to see more of this place it will be a shame when it finally goes forever, especially after my memory card failed on me last year and i lost all my piks :( ah well it just means will have to go back :)

Back