Derby GNR Warehouse - The Basement, April '11

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be scary, I reckon someone should do that :) scaring people accidentally in these places is better than doing it on purpose! I remember scaring a group of friends in the Hippodrome by accident once. We managed to get 8 people in all at once, I failed to tell the 4 that went in before my group of 4 that we were heading in haha.

Lol me and Burton Brewery went today and the trike is still very much there lol

Lol me and Burton Brewery went today and the trike is still very much there lol
I'm glad to hear it's still there :mrgreen: I'll be sad when it's gone! I still reckon they should exhibit it somewhere haha.

It was nice to meet you and Burton Brewery - if not extremely random, out of all the people I could've met :lol: it's a small world...

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear it's still there :mrgreen: I'll be sad when it's gone! I still reckon they should exhibit it somewhere haha.

It was nice to meet you and Burton Brewery - if not extremely random, out of all the people I could've met :lol: it's a small world...

Haha yh it was pretty random, me and burton hid underground for about 10 mins when we heard your voices thinking you were chavs, but then i heard something about conservation and knew we wernt in any danger :)

Nice to meet you :)

Don’t those shopping trolleys just get everywhere? You find em in the oddest places! Enjoyed your report and pics, Thanks

Don’t those shopping trolleys just get everywhere? You find em in the oddest places! Enjoyed your report and pics, Thanks
They really do, it's shopping trolleys, chairs and traffic cones that get absolutely everywhere!

@Tomhowe and Burtonbrewery, I met one of my fellow explorers almost in exactly the same way as I met you, except before I saw him and his friends, a car tyre came flying out of one of the windows, followed by 3 faces peering out :lol:

Yeah, I don't know the guy I was with - I saw him taking photos and asked if he'd been inside etc. he'd not seen the platforms and didn't know the bridge, so I also showed him those. I really hope he goes inside when his arm's better.

They really do, it's shopping trolleys, chairs and traffic cones that get absolutely everywhere!

@Tomhowe and Burtonbrewery, I met one of my fellow explorers almost in exactly the same way as I met you, except before I saw him and his friends, a car tyre came flying out of one of the windows, followed by 3 faces peering out :lol:

Yeah, I don't know the guy I was with - I saw him taking photos and asked if he'd been inside etc. he'd not seen the platforms and didn't know the bridge, so I also showed him those. I really hope he goes inside when his arm's better.

where was he from then?

the last picture is the best picture i have ever seen on these forums ever....the back ground is just not in this world lol good work mate love it

They dio indeed! Much like traffic cones and chairs, there's always at least one chair I come across in every explore :lol: thanks for your compliment!

Latest posts

Back