Derby Railway Warehouse 04/08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked that...got talking to a guy...Here I am! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome to DP Martinl. Excellent pics...love that basement. :)

Some might call meeting people off the internet a bit weird, if only they understood!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, looking forward to meeting up with some of you at some point... It's really refershing to join a forum with so many friendly people!

Martinl x

Welcome, nice to see you here.

It was fun :)

There's more planned. I'll drop you a pm in a few days and let you know what's happening.

Please do! It would be a pleasure!

There appears to be quite a nice group forming from the Derbys area, I really fancy a trip to the Hipprodrome if anyone is up for it?

There appears to be quite a nice group forming from the Derbys area, I really fancy a trip to the Hipprodrome if anyone is up for it?

Sure do - (another one from Flickr) :) - looks like a good crowd from Derby on here.

Great pics btw (crashmatt and martinl)

yeah i agree with everyone, loving those pics, looks like a really great explore, i also agree that i dont think i would attempt that beam, especially carrying a ladder and two bags

I couldn't watch when he decided to walk what seemed to me to be the 'Beam of Death'!! I wanted to take a shot half way up but was so worried about the shutter making him jump I couldn't do it!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....he is crazy you know! I think it would be best to leave him in the next asylum we go to! :mrgreen:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....he is crazy you know! I think it would be best to leave him in the next asylum we go to! :mrgreen:

You have indeed made this outrageous claim on more than one prior occasion. However, you have yet to offer any proof for this assertion.

You will be hearing from my lawyers!

:)

Latest posts

Back