Devonport Park, Plymouth futher Air Raid Shelter discovery....

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kernowexpeditionary

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
well, life is just one of those wierd things i will never understand, after a pretty dull day, i discovered another member on this site cracked shelter we "dubed" No.2

amazing, and top work to those involved, tired and a bit fed up i decided to reccy the site again and came up with only one access idea - deciding better of it i went home to chill out, with the telly, internet and a beer or two, chatting to nemesis (before beer!) i decided to "go and have another look"

sometime soonish after i was transported back to those dark days of the 40's

MANY thanks to three guys on this site who helped me achieve this - Badoosh, Terrorwheel and nemesis...this was a solo visit and really cant believe i did it - i tore my trousers, pretty much ripped a fingernail off (ouch) and broken my mobile BUT, im buzzing......:):lol::)

as always enjoy the pics....even found Churchill down there this time!

IMG_8363editMedium.jpg

IMG_8367Medium.jpg

IMG_8372Medium.jpg

IMG_8377Medium.jpg

IMG_8387Medium.jpg

IMG_8392Medium.jpg

IMG_8395Medium.jpg

IMG_8396Medium.jpg

IMG_8400Medium.jpg

IMG_8407Medium.jpg

IMG_8410Medium.jpg

churchill.jpg

ive made a plan of the site, although im holding fire posting it until badoosh has got his up etc,

just hoping plymouth city council see sense and leave this one alone,

great pics mate, glad you found a way into there :)

hopefully there will be more shelters found soon :p

nice one mate bet your well happy now, nice piccys too! , hope the fingernail is better soon oww!,you cant urbex when your injured lol:lol::mrgreen:

So with the exception of your solo shots you managed to produce almost exact copies of Badoosh's pics.

Well I'm glad you got that one off your chest else we would never hear the end of it!

Shame Badoosh's team and yourself had to do it in the way you did, but when pressured by fear of demolition, needs must.

Latest posts

Back