Eddies vortex the descent

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is stunning. It's a whole other world, and it's a real privilege to be able to see this kind of thing (and all the other subterranean reports I've been working through recently)

Can I be so bold as to ask where this awsome place is located?If you dont wanna give a precise one..a rough guide will do as I cant find any info on it...Stu

You guys are insane:):lol::mad:but you deserve a medal for bravery,skill and excellent pictures.

top stuff,well done.

you guys have some some serios nerves! well done !!!

That thing looks like the mouth to Hell ! shame its a shear drop and not a shear drop that genly levals off into a windey pipe would make quite a good slide!!!!

Wow - looks like a big drop - congratulations - I don't know how I would feel doing that!

this must have ben an amazing climb. was it just one rope, no safety lines? if u don't mind me asking where is this place, it looks amazing.

and does anyone have any idea of ant sites where you can find maps on places like this. ive been searching for the past hous and cant find anything

Last edited:
Guys
Wow my palms are sweating just looking through the pictures, I'v done cold war bunkers with ladders but this is major hardcore, BIG respect.

Newage

Latest posts

Back