Exploring Trip?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all well i have been on this site a long time looking at it but only just become a full member not so long ago, im 48 from the north east, i love going out exploring due to work i get out when i can and when i get the chance ie work holidays i try and travel to other places, iv been exploring around 2 years now i do upload to you you tube but also upload to here as well.
I would like to have a partner in crime to explore with so if any out there whos looking for that pal to explore with well im here just dm me.
But i have some holidays due and so id love to travel somewhere for a day or 2 and meet up with someone and just do some exploring in yoour area or whatever so if you fancy a fellow explorer to visit and do some great explores the please dm me on here and id be happy to arrange something.

Hi all well i have been on this site a long time looking at it but only just become a full member not so long ago, im 48 from the north east, i love going out exploring due to work i get out when i can and when i get the chance ie work holidays i try and travel to other places, iv been exploring around 2 years now i do upload to you you tube but also upload to here as well.
I would like to have a partner in crime to explore with so if any out there whos looking for that pal to explore with well im here just dm me.
But i have some holidays due and so id love to travel somewhere for a day or 2 and meet up with someone and just do some exploring in yoour area or whatever so if you fancy a fellow explorer to visit and do some great explores the please dm me on here and id be happy to arrange something.
Did you get sorted out with some exploring? I hope so. I only came back to the forum recently so I've only just spotted your posting.

Taking Step 3 can be nerve-wracking, especially when you have to travel for it. When I traveled to the US for an important exam, I made sure to arrive a few days early to acclimate and avoid jet lag. Staying at an Airbnb sounds like a cozy option too. As for the exam, pacing yourself and giving yourself time to relax before the big day is key. Just like planning a trip to one of the best theme parks USA, preparation and a solid itinerary can make all the difference.

Back