Finally got round to joining!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorZa

Reaction score
Should have joined this site long ago and finally got round to doing it.

Hoping for a slightly more relaxed urbex community than some other sites!

Anyways, I'm from Scotland and help run Abandoned Scotland community on Facebook. Been exploring for over a year now and generally into most things urbex. I don't venture to live sites though, but stick to the closed and very derelict places.

Looking forward to seeing other people's explores and hoping to contribute a bit myself.

Welcome along to the forum, great to have you with us! :)

Looking forward to seeing some Scotland sites - hoping to get up there myself later this year!

Hello and welcome along been watchin your vids on the tube for a while and nice vids they are too thumbs up on the new commentary ;).

Welcome, look forward to seeing your reports, i have been followin abandoned scotland for a while now on facebook
Good to hear that. I'll probably be posting most of our explores here as well once we've got all of them on Facebook.

Hello and welcome along been watchin your vids on the tube for a while and nice vids they are too thumbs up on the new commentary ;).
Its my friend who does the videos, I just do the photos. Had quite a good response about the commentary video so will be doing more in the future.

Latest posts

Back