GT Manor - April 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UEP-Wales

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
GT Manor
April 2013

GT Manor has been on "the list" for sometime now but for one reason and another, I've never got around to seeing the place myself. Being in a mood for some splores, I headed across the bridge to check out a couple of sites...

GTManor-31.jpg

Although GT Manor is wrapped in history, I didn’t want to make any information public in order to protect this stunning 17th Century building from thieves and vandals.

GT Manor has been empty since it’s previous owner died back in 1914 and this shows throughout the property. Thankfully, the new owner is slowly restoring the property so this is one manor house that won’t be torn down for just another housing estate.

GTManor-04.jpg

GTManor-01.jpg

GTManor-03.jpg

GTManor-09.jpg

GTManor-10.jpg

GTManor-11.jpg

GTManor-12.jpg

GTManor-15.jpg

GTManor-16.jpg

GTManor-17.jpg
GTManor-18.jpg

GTManor-19.jpg

GTManor-21.jpg

GTManor-22.jpg
GTManor-23.jpg

GTManor-26.jpg

GTManor-28.jpg

GTManor-29.jpg

Thanks very much for looking and as always, more shots can be found on my website... Click Here!

Last edited:
Whoa, what a set of images! Absoutely stunning phots mate!
Looks like you had perfect weather too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Cheers for all of the kind comments all! Much appreciated! :)

It's not really being restored though, it's quietly sat slowly deteriorating in this state for the last god knows how many years! The only bit being fixed up is the wall out the front...

It's not really being restored though, it's quietly sat slowly deteriorating in this state for the last god knows how many years! The only bit being fixed up is the wall out the front...

There were workers inside on Friday so to me it looks like they might be starting something or at least planning it.

There were workers inside on Friday so to me it looks like they might be starting something or at least planning it.

I'd hope it would be to make it more watertight or to shore it up some more as a fair amount of the floors are close to collapse now, something needs to be down so hopefully it is

So next year it will have been stood empy a whole century waiting faithfully for it's owner to come home..sad really.

But in all honesty, this magnificent place is in much better condition than some places that have only been empty a few years. Obviously someone has been keeping a eye out and stopped it being trashed.

I absolutely adore everything about this place, the size is tremendous and I just love the old colour schemes in that light beige & pale blue. The fireplace is lovely, the windows, ceiling, floors and that shot of the old glass bottle with the cracked paintwork or is it plaster behing it is out of this world.

Thanks Urbex for sharing your brilliant pics. Lets hope this place is still standing for another few centuries to come!

Latest posts

Back