GT Manor - July 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so much for secrets! It is all out now?
Just remember people own this house,it is their home and they are trying to build the place anew.
Maybe a little respect would not go amiss,we are not thieves,vandals or robbers.Lest I hope not?
This is surely not cool to be going exploring places owned and loved: f... it why don't we do Bucks?
Please bear this in mind when I come looking round your house!:(

Last edited:
It's not out. The name is not public and neither is the location, and I know that I have only told it to people I absolutely trust not to reveal it. And it's not being told to anyone else by me.

I do apologise Mookster,I see no refrence is made pertaining to location.
It is the simple fact I do know of the place and its location,and equally that the owner is trying to sort the place out,whatever people may think of such person's they are the owners; not we.
Apologies!

I do apologise Mookster,I see no refrence is made pertaining to location.
It is the simple fact I do know of the place and its location,and equally that the owner is trying to sort the place out,whatever people may think of such person's they are the owners; not we.
Apologies!

Fair doos, I'm surprised more people haven't discovered it yet but the last thing I, and I think anyone else wants to happen to it is for it to become another Potters Manor.

Beautiful Manor House

H I wonder if this might have been a religious building of some kind a or place dedicated to learning as witnessed by the beautiful Library The whole place is just visually stunning I hope he new owners will love and cherish it
I would have given it over to th National Trust but I guess they have enough places to care for Again ,thanks so much all of of you for the lovely Pics Rose:)

Back