GT Manor - The Return - March 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice indeed. Two great sets as always from you both!

OMJ - Joining the ranks of the HDR, I could tell it was starting to creep into your processing. Won't be long before you go full way. Go on admit it... You Love It !!! LOL

Jokes aside great reports and wish you had given me a shout.

OMJ - Joining the ranks of the HDR, I could tell it was starting to creep into your processing. Won't be long before you go full way. Go on admit it... You Love It !!! LOL

HDR is creeping in slowly, but I'm really not a fan. This place had awful lighting with the snow outside amplifying it all (almost got snow blindness when we came out!) so a touch of HDR was needed, I just thought I'd have a play.

Jokes aside great reports and wish you had given me a shout.

Thanks. Havent you been then?

Last edited:
Great stuff....wouldn't surprise me if there were doors locked/unlocked as it seems to happen sporadically, things get opened up and closed up by whoever.

This place is a masterclass in how keeping the name off the net can protect it, it pretty much hasn't changed at all in the 3 years it's been 'out there' as a doable place!

Great stuff....wouldn't surprise me if there were doors locked/unlocked as it seems to happen sporadically, things get opened up and closed up by whoever.

This place is a masterclass in how keeping the name off the net can protect it, it pretty much hasn't changed at all in the 3 years it's been 'out there' as a doable place!

and long may it stay that way. loose lips sink ships

Back