Harpur Hill College, Buxton, Derbyshire - May 09 **pic heavy**

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We where some of the first explorers that seen this place back in mid 2008 and it was trashed then, its just got progressivley worse over time. We went back a few months ago to see how it was and the camcorders we found originally were still there strangly enough minus their lenses though.

Thanks!
Abandoned schools are real fun! Are there any in Ireland?

James :)

Not near me :( but there is one that is closing down soon, but i don't think that ill get in there. I went to this school a long time ago, 9 years ago in fact.

Last edited:
I've realised where my lost two million candle power torch is - it's there - in admin block :(

if anyone finds it, could you send me a PM or something please :)

James :)

I love your "Vanishing point" shot.James,I am tipping you as a future Urbex Leader.I did some stuff at 17,but let it all go till about 45!!!Keep up the good work fella.

lol, excellent work young James. Love all the pics, you've done a great job there. Good to see pics taken from different sides of the rooms, I like that. And I still need to go back and get in the salon, I keep seeing pics of it, but haven't quite managed to get there - yet lol.

You have a good eye young James, keep up the good work.

:) Sal

The salon is quite easy to get into, it's just above the languages and business rooms. PM me if you plan a revisit and need some directions :)

Revisit!

Just another revisit, we found a pikie :(

The Road Up
img4137.jpg

Spinny Thing
img4161.jpg

Living Quarters
img4162.jpg

Rooftopped!
img4168.jpg

A Typical Room
img4165.jpg