Hellingly Asylum

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In awe of your photos.

you eerily captured the abandoment of this place brilliaintly!! Your photos are amazing, look forward to youe next post !!

Indeed yes, I also rather enjoyed this more abstract approach to photographing a site. The matress springs are ace, loved the yawning graffiti face and that tree reminds me of the remake of The Ring. But lol, what does Lester Piggot have to do with anything?

And Hellingly is such a great name for an asylum! Sounds like something right out of gothic fiction :)

Indeed yes, I also rather enjoyed this more abstract approach to photographing a site. The matress springs are ace, loved the yawning graffiti face and that tree reminds me of the remake of The Ring. But lol, what does Lester Piggot have to do with anything?

And Hellingly is such a great name for an asylum! Sounds like something right out of gothic fiction :)

I agree about the name!!However I was soon corrected after my first visit..its pronounced Helling-lie if you know what I mean,not Helling-lee..its my fave Asylum ever thanks to mr Bones.

Latest posts

Back