Hello all

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IonaLaycock

Reaction score
Im more if a viewer than a doer I'm afraid. I love this website and the pictures are fantastic. Love the respect the UE have for what they visit so others can enjoy the sites after them. Maybe one day I'll get the guts to do some myself :) Iona x

Iona, start small and grow bigger. You will soon start to grow a large pair of cahoonas!!!

Welcome along to the forum! :)

As Nelly said, start small and grow bigger. My first explore was of a house not far from me, I was on edge the whole time... An hour later, pics were up on here and I was already planning my next site! You will love it and if you are careful and don't rush in, you will come out fine :)

Good luck if you check out that pub and I look forward to seeing the pics!

Hey, welcome along. Sure you'll like it here :)

To echo the guys above, I started out on local, easy sites I found by accident, a few months later I look for places and travel a bit for them. Its awesome once you get going. Good luck with the pub :lol:

-RR

Thanks all, I'm really keen to get into it, just getting started. Once I do it once bet I'll be hooked :) x

Latest posts

Back