Hello from bedfordshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warren.420

Reaction score
Hello, im Warren from bedfordshire. I've been exploring for about 2 years now. I've been to a fair share of places, stewartby brickworks, mentmore towers, welwyn garden city shredded wheat factory, those are about the only bigger ones I've been to in the past year. My photography skills aren't all that but I'm hoping to get better at it. If there's any tips you guys want to give me about it feel free. Also ive been working on a Map of abandoned buildings for about 9 months, I have 320 right now across bedfordshire, heartfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and London, but the occasional ones in other places. So if you have a map or some spots we can most definitely trade. I think that's all, thanks for reading👍

P.s This is my first post and idk if I did somthing wrong or if its good enough so let me know if there's something I've missed or isn't up too standard. Bye

Welcome along decent intro, there may be people in Beds who will reach out to you.
U did well to do shredded wheat I though that was well sealed these days but havent actually tried it myself

Ditto what BG said nice intro, look forward to seeing some pics, doesn't matter how good or ba. We all started somewhere :) Whereabout is Beds roughly are you?

Back