Hello from Shropshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlh

Reaction score
Hi, Im from Telford Shrops, moved here from S.wales back in 2005.

Im mainly into car photography, but I do love a bit of exploring (with the car if possible, try and get it into as many shots as I can)

Sorry ive had to remove the car pics. I didnt understand the rules properly :)

Last edited:
Interesting they may be, but they are also not allowed here, for various reasons.

Welcome to the site though, and I look forward to seeing any photos of buildings you may visit. :)

Gotta love old petrol pumps, don't suppose it had a petrol price on it did it?

I didnt notice sorry about the fuel pump price. Bet it was pence though ! lol

yes, derelict pics will be going up as soon as i can find some. Thankfully, googlemaps and streetview makes things a bit easier to find them!

Welcome along to the forum Carlh! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Gotta love old petrol pumps, don't suppose it had a petrol price on it did it?

I had a good zoom in look at the pump but it just seems to be 0 0 0 under the price per gallons. However, it could also be a 0 1 0. It's hard to tell!

Hello im not to far from you not been in the area long myself,i ve been looking around the area seen a few locations on the radar need more checking into see if they are deralict first though ;).

Welcome aboard, Luckypants will have to bring upto Jag manor next time , you'd love that after reading your intro but alas no piks of that part on here

i know pics of cars is not the topic, but thats all i had with the church and the furnaces at ironbridge. Will do some "proper" pics (minus the car!) for this site.

I think im going to have a lot of fun poking around places....

am just looking at urbanX's website.

STUNNING mate.

I presume you photograph for a living ?

Welcome from not far away in Stoke.
There's plenty of good places near to Telford to explore, look forward to seeing your reports :)

Latest posts

Back