Hello from the south coast

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparticus

Reaction score
YO! k so i'm pretty new to urbex but have accidentally discovered a few places in the past (the most awesome being a WW2 bunker on southampton common which has sadly now been sealed up :( ) really looking forward to discovering some beautiful old buildings in the near future. I do have a really quick question though and hopefully i'm not going to get in trouble for asking this but does anyone one know what the building is to the east of Osborne house on the isle of white? its in the trees on the edge of the golf course, it looks like a bunker or something from google earth but i have no idea lol could be an equipment shed.

Welcome along! Its amazing what you'll discover in your own town when you get into Urbex!
I look forward to seeing your finds!

Hello

Hi welcome to Derelict Places & look forwards to you contributing in what we share.
If you haven’t viewed already here’s a quick link which will assist you negotiating your way around.
Please view as can save a lot of confusion ;).

Help & FAQs Guides to using this site, information and help.

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=94[/ame]

SK :)

Welcome to DP from the isle of WIGHT! Lol few of us from the south so your ok but this is really a friendly forum so you'll be fine! As for your bunker at the back of the Osborne golf course yes from google maps looks like a bunker but I'm afraid it's a pre fab shed/store for sand. An impressive shed but nowt interesting sorry! But there's loads over ere next instalment from the island contingent coming soon. Enjoy and keep safe GF:mrgreen:

Last edited:
@gushysfella well that is actually lame looks awesome from the air lol although i have spotted a few other possibilities hidden in the middle of nowhere amongst trees on the island so you never know! and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :)

Latest posts

Back