Hey from MANCHESTER

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachella

Reaction score
hiya :0 im rach from stockport, im new to this site, im a photographer/model and im looking forward to gettin to know and maybe go out exploring with a few of you!
if you fancy a chat msg me! ... im going to add a few photos of places iv been soon as i suss this site out :) hope ur all well and happy!

Rach xxx

always interested in joining others on urbexin as its more interesting! and less scary in some cases hehe

Hi Rach,
Welcome along! There's a guide on posting pics here: [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=16286[/ame] it sounds a lot of hassle but is easy really!
Looks like you're already finding local explorers so hats off to ya!
Safe sploring!

Welcome Rach Enjoy Your Stay at DP I Looking Forward to Reading to your posts . if you got any of u naked in your travels post on here . [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=12495[/ame]

Hi Rach, and welcome.

Enjoy your time here, I've found everyone very helpful.
Hopr to see some stuff soon, and good luck ;)

Welcome along to the forum!

Hope you enjoy it here and remember to stay safe ;-)

Hi & welcome
I am also pretty new to the site, although i have been registered for a while i have only just posted on , have fun

Definately kazb! message me! ... and thanks for all the replies seems friendly enough here!!! .. i am into hospitals/schools/graveyards, done every old graveyard in manchester i think lol!!... lots of things really... etc, anything that still has equipment init and has abit of history! yesterday i erm... entered another hospital here in stockport half equipt and even had working lights on the wards n hallways , i love the sense of adventure and the mega photos iv got from them..

im going to sit down tomorro and figure out how i can post the photos on here dont u worry :))) n hope u all have a look through :) ...thanks for the link xx

i love churches. When out - i usually take in a church when i come across it. Welcome along, have fun and enjoy the site.

welcome rach, im from stockport to, never been on a mooch tho, i wanted to do the air raid shelters but they bloody bricked them up again

Latest posts

Back