Hi all 👋🏻

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenaHyena

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me onto your forum. It has taken me several attempts but I am so glad to be here.
I live in South Lincs and love to go 'adventurising' with my middle adult son who usually decides where we will be heading and I do the driving. We often end up around former railway buildings which have fallen due to neglect although on occasion we have been surprised to find that some have risen once again.
I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and getting to know how it works.

Thanks for allowing me onto your forum. It has taken me several attempts but I am so glad to be here.
I live in South Lincs and love to go 'adventurising' with my middle adult son who usually decides where we will be heading and I do the driving. We often end up around former railway buildings which have fallen due to neglect although on occasion we have been surprised to find that some have risen once again.
I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and getting to know how it works.

welcome along, decent intro.
cant go wrong with a bit of railway urbex, there is also quite a few railway tunnels out your way I believe

Back