Hello from North Yorkshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jholden

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jason. I will be honest......I am probably on here for different reasons to most. My parter and I (fortunately) have the same ambition in life. That is to restore an unloved building and bringing it back to its former glory. We could just sit and wait for RightMove to show us properties. But we are not getting any younger and we want to move this year.

I wont be sliding into anyone's DM's to ask for specific property details. I am here to enjoy the posts and research properties of interest. Should I manage to secure a property, I will update the forum with my acquisition and evidence the time and effort in its restoration.

Thanks for having me :)

Hi, my name is Jason. I will be honest......I am probably on here for different reasons to most. My parter and I (fortunately) have the same ambition in life. That is to restore an unloved building and bringing it back to its former glory. We could just sit and wait for RightMove to show us properties. But we are not getting any younger and we want to move this year.

I wont be sliding into anyone's DM's to ask for specific property details. I am here to enjoy the posts and research properties of interest. Should I manage to secure a property, I will update the forum with my acquisition and evidence the time and effort in its restoration.

Thanks for having me :)

I would love to do the same one day & have came across many in my travels I would of snapped up if finances allowed.
good luck with your search.

Back