Hi from Haslingden!!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonyes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forums, and relatively new to this field, but increasingly seeking out new (and more adventurous) places....Asylums / Hospitals MOD etc.

:)

Hiya from Darwen. We used to live in Hassy! Where abouts are you at? I had a place on Sidmouth Avenue and my wife had a flat in Sizehouse Village. She still works in Hassy even now.

Welcome to the forum. I assume you'll have done most of the "local" stuff by now like Blackburn Infirmary, Holdings, Whittingham etc?

Cheers... Martin and TJ

PS... pm us if you fancy an urbexy chat over a bevvy sometime.

Hi there Martin & TJ
I live on the outskirts, nr the recycle place ;-)
As for doing the local stuff, as I said I'm new to this, doing a college course and found this really interesting, have done 'holdings' 'rosebank' and 'hapton power station'
Would love to do whittingham, and as for royal infirmary, I've had no luck getting in Grrrr.

When I figure out how to post i will.

Thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

Carl.

Rosebank I don't know, Holdings is OK for a mooch but not stunning, Hapton Power Station I haven't done!

Whitty is "sh*tty", literally at the moment because there's been gallons of liquid cow poo sprayed into and all over the only route in, a kind of organic barbed wire! Actually I must confess I think that idea on secca's part is rather cute 'cos ordinary barbed = constant maintenance!

No access to the Royal??? Hmmm... interesting, we didn't have any difficulty at all. Wonder what's changed? If you want the details of how we got in etc. then please PM us as it's not "form" to put such info in open postings and expressly against the rules of the forum.

And you're most welcome!

All the best...

M and TJ

Latest posts

Back